- This software is dedicated to the modeling, the simulation and the control of NonSmooth Dynamical Systems with main applications to the nonsmooth Mechanics (impact, contact and friction) and the nonsmooth Electricity (diodes and MOS transistors).
ALMAnaCH Linguistic Workbench
- ALMAnaCH Linguistic workbench (formerly ALPAGE Linguistic workbench) provides various components to setup and exploit a Linguistic Processing Chain, in particular for French.
- KAAPI "Kernel for Adaptative, Asynchronous Parallel and Interactive programming" is a C++ library that allows to execute fine/medium grain multithreaded computation with dynamic data flow synchronizations.
A Virtual Topology for Ad Hoc Networks
- This project implements OPNET models: a virtual topology for ad hoc networks is built and maintained. Other models allow routing in ad hoc (with a tradeoff between reactive and proactive) or hybrid networks (with the adaptation of Cellular IP).
MPTK: The Matching Pursuit ToolKit
- The Matching Pursuit Tool Kit (MPTK) provides a fast implementation of the Matching Pursuit algorithm for the sparse decomposition and plotting of multichannel audio signals.
It comprises a library, standalone utilities, and Matlab+Python wrappers.
- CoRDAGe is a co-deployment and re-deployment tool for grid applications. It interfaces distributed applications with grid middlewares in charge of node reservation and deployment. http://cordage.gforge.inria.fr
Topic : System : Clustering/Distributed Networks[Filter]
Activity Percentile: 0.00
Registered: 2008-01-10 14:27
Ordered Read-Write Locks
- ORWL is a reference implementation of Ordered Read-Write Locks, a programming model and API for parallel and distributed computing. ORWL is at the same time simple to use and efficient and provides deadlock-freeness and equity for iterative programs.
- CMAC is a new MAC layer optimizing the capacity of a wireless multihops networks with a convergecast traffic pattern.
This package contains the source of the simulation models (working wit OPNET Modeler 12.0)
ChorEM: Choreography Event Monitoring..
- An Optimized Derivation of Event Queries to Monitor Choreography Violations:
A project of a runtime event-based monitoring of interaction sequences, automatic and optimized generation of rules.