- The Datalift platform aims at easing and automating publication of raw structured datasets on the Web of data. // La plateforme Datalift est un toolkit pour facilement et automatiquement publier des jeux de données structurés sur le Web des données.
- The purpose of the CALVI project is to design numerical method and develop simulation and visualization codes for the solving and the visualization of partial differential equations describing particles beams and plasmas.
- FaceAnimation is a software to animate human avatars based of the MPEG4 face animation standard (.fap) for any WRML face mesh using the Candide3 face model to (semi-automatically) project.
- GossiPeer provides basic classes for gossip-based protocol implementation in real environment, including for example bootstrap server, inter peer communication, overlay maintenance and sampling methods.
- UMCTool fills the gap between acquiring information about a platform using monitoring tools and perform realistic simulation in giving a way to aggregate/modify/manipulate those informations and translate them into SimGrid platform description language.
- WSNet is a modular event-driven simulator targeted to Wireless Sensor Networks. Its main goals are to offer scalabiliy, extensibility and modularity for the integration of new protocols/hardware models and a precise radio medium simulation.