- OpenViBE is a software platform for designing, testing and using brain-computer interfaces. It allows real-time processing of brain signals. It can be used to acquire, filter, process, classify and visualize brain signals in real time.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable[Filter]
XFOR Programming Tools
- This project includes all the software tools related to the XFOR loop programming structure and its usage in C/C++ programs. See http://xfor.gforge.inria.fr for more information.
- The purpose of the CALVI project is to design numerical method and develop simulation and visualization codes for the solving and the visualization of partial differential equations describing particles beams and plasmas.
- The simulator computes numerically activity in 2dimensional neural fields by solving integral-differential equations involving transmission delays and visualizes the spatio-temporal activity.
Topic : Software Development : Code Generators[Filter]
Activity Percentile: 0.97
Registered: 2007-01-03 14:54
- Ensemble d'outils logiciels s'intégrant avec la plate forme logicielle QGar (http://www.qgar.org) permettant de décrire des images par le biais d'un vocabulaire visuel et de l'expression de liens entre entités représentés dans une image.
- FaceAnimation is a software to animate human avatars based of the MPEG4 face animation standard (.fap) for any WRML face mesh using the Candide3 face model to (semi-automatically) project.
traduction Speech to Text - PAROLE@LORIA
- MaParole is the speech translation system developped at INRIA PAROLE team. This project and associated source code and documentation shall remain private during early developpment stages but will be made public as soon as it reaches acceptable maturity.
Stateful SIP Firewall
- SECSIP is an open source (GPL) stateful firewall targeted to the SIP protocol. It relies on a rule-based language to detect SIP attacks and vulnerabilities.
SECSIP is developed by the Madynes Team located at INRIA Nancy-Grand Est.
- The GenI wrapper project contains two Java packages interfacing the GenI surface realizer developed by Eric Kow, a GenI client that communicates with the geniserver with sockets, and a morphological realizer.
Topic : Scientific/Engineering : Human Machine Interfaces[Filter]
Activity Percentile: 0.00
Registered: 2009-10-04 16:34
- Mr. Waffles is an open source CTL model checker written entirely in Python. As such, it allows for quick prototyping of systems and specifications.
It is particularly suited for program analysis based on control-flow graphs.
- The tool simulates the activity of networks of spiking neurons subjected to specific receptor dynamics. The tools is a platform to test effects of anaesthetics on neural activity. The activity will be visualized in a 2D and 3D-plot evolving in time.