Forum: SimGrid 3.12 Released
Content:Dear SimGrid users,
I'm delighted to announce the latest release of SimGrid, after more
than one year of development. I will try to keep the next development
cycle [much] shorter. The most important changes are documented below,
while the ChangeLog contains more information.
- Source: https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/file/35215/SimGrid-3.12.tar.gz
- Jar binary: https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/file/35216/simgrid.jar
(this is enough for Java users using on Linux, Mac OSX, Windows or FreeBSD)
- Debian and Ubuntu packages will follow shortly
Please enjoy this new release, and have a nice and productive day.
Oct 12 2015
The Facelift Release. Major changes:
* Many interface glitches addressed, everywhere.
- Require g++-4.7, Java 7 and boost 1.48
- Builds on Linux, OS X, Windows and FreeBSD
- See ChangeLog for renamed functions and options.
* Energy plugin: major cleanups/rewrites.
* Model-Checker progresses toward production use:
- More robust (now runs in a separate process).
- More efficient (with snapshots' memory compaction).
- More usable (execution paths replayed out of MC)
* SMPI improvements:
- Better standard coverage - SMP-aware collectives
- InfiniBand model - Early support for RMA
- Replay: Dynamic selector - MVAPICH2 selector
Upcoming v3.13 will introduce new interfaces, toward SimGrid 4.
-- You have a problem and decide to use C++. Now you have a ?Problem@@YAXHD@Z.
|Topic||Topic Starter||Replies||Last Post|
|Welcome to -simgrid-3.12-released||Arnaud Legrand||0||2015-10-23 18:31|