Forum: SimGrid 3.11 Released
Content:On May 31 2014, we released a new stable verstion of SimGrid: version
3.11 a.k.a "The Class Release".
You can retrieve it from there:
==== NEWS for SimGrid 3.11 ====
Here are a few news on this version (full detail is available in the
* Add a notion of Virtual Machine (with full modeling of migration)
and examples of how it can be used to simulate clouds.
* Major improvements of SMPI coverage (e.g., MPI_Topologies) and
automatically handle global variables privatization in MPI
executables at runtime. SMPI and MSG can be used at the same time.
* Translate SURF models and routing from C to C++
* Add new routing models for clusters (tori, fattrees, ..). For
* Add several synchronizationfunctions (MSG_process_join,
* Improvements and finalization of the MSG_storage, MSG_file APIs and
|Topic||Topic Starter||Replies||Last Post|
|Welcome to simgrid-3.11-released||Arnaud Legrand||0||2015-06-16 12:43|